Infrastructure Solutions Group LLC (ISG) was established February 1st, 2013, with the purchase of engineering and other assets from Mehlburger Brawley Inc. (MBI). The acquisition of MBI retained the highly qualified management team and engineers, whose experience reaches back to the company's inception in 1943. ISG continues this lineage of engineering success by serving numerous state and federal agencies, municipalities, water districts, and industrial clients across Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas.
ISG provides engineering design, construction management, and design-build services for civil, environmental, transportation, bridge, and development projects. We are equally skilled at identifying the engineering needs of both public and private sector clients, and present solutions that address each client's unique set of circumstances. ISG is committed to your project's success from inception to completion.
The firm’s service offerings include:
- Transportation, environmental, structural and mechanical engineering
- Master planning, construction management and design/build
- Inspection services
- Hydrology, water treatment facilities, distribution systems, water system hydraulic analysis and flow testing
- Environmental site assessments
- Wastewater and storm water collection systems, treatment facilities, sewage pumping stations, sewer systems and metered flow monitoring
- Roadway & bridge design
- Residential, industrial and commercial site planning and development
- Geospatial Information Systems
- Site Design
- Parks & recreation
- Public swimming pools
We invite you to talk with us about your next project. At ISG, we meet our deadlines and are "easy to do business with". Over 90% of the firm’s workload is derived from repeat clients that entrust ISG to handle all of their engineering needs.